Saturday, February 14, 2009

Logo Ideas


Here is the most recent logo idea I have come up with. It is actually inspired by a bracelet one of my best friends, Alice, gave me after her trip to Europe. The clasp of the bracelet is a C and G combined. I want to find a way to make the logo look more twisted together like the bracelet.


Here is another logo I came up with a while back (just disregard the date...I guess I just gave away how long I have been thinking about getting married.) Definitely has a different feel than the other one. 
I think I would still like to try another logo incorporating a subtle snowflake. I really want to brand our wedding with this logo, so I will probably be working different logos up until it is time to send out invitations. :) 

1 comment:

A*J said...

Out of the two monograms, this is my favorite. Can't wait to see more!