Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ideas: Centerpieces

My sister-in-law, Erin, and nephew, Beckett, have been down visiting for about the last 2 weeks. It has been so much fun having them here and Erin has very graciously offered to help me with my centerpieces. She has an eye for style and is the best bargain shopper. She has been on a mission to find me great deals on really nice centerpieces. We have finally decided on 5 different centerpieces all following the same theme.

Centerpiece #1: Three pillar candle holders. My mom ordered these on Friday and it appears to have been just in the nick of time, considering they are now listed as out of stock. We will use white and blue candles on these with crystal garland around the bottom.


Centerpiece #2: Cylinder Vase with frosty twigs. Like the picture, but frosted or sparkly twigs in a cylinder vase instead of square.
Centerpiece #3: Set of 3 cylinder vases with floating candles.


Centerpiece #4: Cylinder with floral topper and hanging snowflakes. (For the floral I would want less twigs sticking out, more low profile.)
Centerpiece #5: Round cylinder with white floral arrangement. (Instead of square and frosted it would be clear and round.)
Possible #5 replacement: I really like #5, but the flower arrangements could get pricey, so here is another alternative that I found.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE #4, like them all lots, but LOVE #4!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and i have a set of 3, maybe 4, candle sticks for pillar candles VERY similar to #1. Just an FYI, i could donate to the cause ;)