Monday, December 22, 2008

THE dress


Note: I wanted to show Gregg my blog, but didn't want him to accidently see the dress so the full image has temporarily been removed. Enjoy this image of the train of my dress :)

Since moving out my mom and I haven't been able to spend as much time together, so I decided for my first dress shopping experience why not make it mother/daughter bonding time. I had intended on going to every bridal salon in the KC area and really live it up. On the way out the door my mom asked if she should bring the check book. I emphatically told her we would NOT be buying a dress that day, so of course I found THE dress.

I wanted to avoid a typical white, strapless dress. I wanted something fitted, but comfortable. Being a dancer I had to have something I could dance in. This was the 3rd dress I tried on and I love, love, love it! It is slightly bittersweet considering I wanted to go to every bridal salon in KC, but so worth it!!!

No comments: