Monday, December 22, 2008

5x a Bridesmaid FINALLY a Bride!!

On January 16, 2010 I will marry my high school sweetheart on the 10th anniversary, to the day, of when we started dating. I had been waiting for quite a while for him to propose. It finally came down to the day (November 1) we were suppose to move in together. I had stipulated that I would NOT move in with him unless we were engaged. Leave it to Gregg to wait to the very last minute, but no matter how last minute it may have been it was perfect!

I am loving living together and loving being engaged even more. And after being a bridesmaid 5, yes 5, times it is finally my turn to plan my dream wedding. Unfortunately, because I have been planning this wedding in my mind for the last 5+ years I have a LOT of ideas swirling around in my head. While browsing style me pretty it hit me "Why not use the blog I have written on only once to help me bring all of those ideas together." So here goes...

No comments: