Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ideas: Decor

I found these fun ideas at Wedding Graffiti. At the beginning of the school year I bought a silhouette to help with my bulletin boards at school. While at the local scrapbook store I noticed that they had used the silhouette to cut out vinyl letters that can stick to pretty much anything. How perfect would it be to use my silhouette to cut out our logo from vinyl to use for ceremony and reception decor.

Ways I could use it:
Dance Floor: Logo and snowflakes
Glass Entry Doors: Logo and snowflakes on the glass doors into the ceremony and reception
Candles: Use the logo and snowflakes to decorate the large cylinder candle holders for one of our center pieces
Gift Table Canvas: Thank guests for their gifts in wedding theme and colors

Oh the possibilities!!!

No comments: